Monitoring and evaluating a Sales or Marketing campaign as it progresses play a significant role in organizational growth and development. Business owners are willing to invest a considerable amount of money, effort and time in Sales and Marketing activities, but at the same time would expect to see a good ROI.
On the other hand, Sales and Marketing Managers often struggle with identifying meaningful KPIs, and consequently find it difficult to obtain buy-in from management and staff for not being able to answer the following questions:
- What are the most effective communication channels?
- The performance of a campaign is most affected by which indicators?
- What metrics should be used to measure success, and what metrics can act as a red flag/warning sign to managers?
- How to improve budgeting accuracy by basing metrics on measurable KPIs?
- How to increase the business growth rate?
Project Management Phases
With in-depth expertise in the field of consultancy services, Wolf Consulting is your ideal business partner that provides optimal solutions for your problems.
3 key stages for measuring Sales and Marketing effectiveness:
- Defining goals and budget, setting meaningful and effective KPIs/ROI target
- Breaking down the project into detailed tasks and ensure the project is heading in the right direction throughout execution process
- Reporting and using data-driven analytics to improve project outcomes