- Our core philosophy values employees’ integrity as we believe human integrity fosters a positive working environment. It is also essential to have a transparent distinction between what is “right” and “wrong”. All these aspects can have a significant impact on the company’s performance.
- At Wolf Consulting, we provide our employees a professional working environment that emphasizes on effective methodologies, standardized procedures, high-performance culture, accountability, mutual respect, and cooperation.
- Moreover, we encourage employees to participate and involve in decision-making processes as we acknowledge that heterogeneity in decision-making and problem-solving provides better solutions and more critical analysis.
- We provide comprehensive services includingSales/Marketing Consulting, Campaign Measurement, and Business Technology (CRM).
- At Wolf Consulting, our team go above and beyond to deliver high quality services to our clients and assist them to achieve exponential growth through a combination of strategic marketing initiatives, generating leads and nurturing them all the way to sales, whilst establishing a prominent brand presence which still exists long after sales.
Wolf Consulting specializes in Food & Beverage (F&B), Fashion, Fast Moving Consumer Good (FMCG), and Hospitality industries. Currently, we are the partner of Starbucks, Mango Clothing, H&M Clothing, Unilever, Vinatravel, Dalat Tourist, and many more.
Compensation and Benefits
- At Wolf Consulting, salary and commissions are based on performance. Other compensation and benefits comply with the Labor Code of Vietnam.
- We believe that employees are the company’s most valuable asset. Therefore, we commit to investing in personal development through multiple schemes available from orientations and peer support to on-the-job training and coaching programs by high-profile and experienced managers from multinational corporates as well as Vietnamese companies.